In the Signal Symbol Lab we lay the ground for thinking about sound in the NeverEngineLabs way. Here we focus on the ‘S’ in DSP , the humble Signal. Carefully crafted and curated, discrete signals in the form of fixed wavetables, get a makeover with beautifully drawn symbolic representations that help expand our appreciation of this elemental object in electronic music. Functioning as oscillators or envelopes or even graphical scores – their musical properties require some coaxing to be truly appreciated.
By subscribing to the Signal Symbol Lab, you get
- a growing library of exclusive Kyma sounds designed by Cristian Vogel
- regular automatic updates and additions
- access to the Lab live chat channels on your phone or desktop
- free license to use all sounds and source material in your own work
- 4096 Volume One and ‘mist(C90) included for free