Fair Use Licensing System
Like other designers of creative tools, we require users to be covered under a licensing agreement. All our content requires a Single or Multi User License subscription. Purchasing a subscription does not automatically give you access to all our products. Please read on.
Our license system also supports and protects our hard work so that we can continue to put many hours of premium design, development, updates and support into the Kyma sound design products we provide. Also, with a license there is less potential for unintended copyright infringement.
From: €100,00 exc. VAT / year
Single User License
One Single-User License subscription covers updates, support and usage rights for ALL PURCHASES that are linked to your account (past and future)
This license is correct in the case of;
- a freelancer working on their own with any number of Kyma systems
- a company or faculty with 1 Kyma setup used by 1 individual
If you qualify as Single User, you should get a Single User License now. The license will be added to your user account at neverenginelabs.com.
- a valid Single User License covers all NeverEngine Labs products
- a Single User License is valid for 12 months
- a Single User License must be renewed if NeverEngine Labs products are still being used
This is the basic single-user licensing setup at NeverEngine Labs. If you have a single-user use case involving designs from NeverEngineLabs which does not fit with the criteria above, do get in touch and we will find a solution.
Multi User License
Multi-User License subscription covers updates, support and usage rights for ALL PURCHASES that are linked to your account (past and future)
In the case of NeverEngine Labs software being used;
- on multiple workstations
- by a team of sound designers/faculty/students
- on a server or file directory that can be accessed by multiple users
then one or more Multi User Licenses are required.
- each valid Multi User License covers all NeverEngine Labs products
- each Multi User License is valid for 12 months
- each Multi User License must be renewed if the products are still being used
This is the basic multi-user licensing setup at NeverEngine Labs. If you have a multi-user use case related to sounds from NeverEngineLabs which does not fit with the one above, do get in touch and we’ll find a solution.
- TwoSpectralSwarmDynamicsPitchSpaced 0:59
- NeverEngineLabsComplexityLabExample01 1:05
- NeverEngineLabsComplexityLabExample02 1:08
- NeverEngineLabsComplexityLabExample03 1:08
- NeverEngineLabsComplexityLabExample04 1:08
- NeverEngineLabsComplexityLabExample05 1:16
- Noise Terrain Example 1:25
Is Your Current Licensing right?
If you purchased NeverEngineLabs products before December 2019, you should choose a user License now. The new license will be added to your user account at neverenginelabs.com.
How to review and clear your existing collection
– Get an overview of your NeverEngine Labs assets
– Determine if you need one or more Multi User Licenses
– Determine if you need a new Single User License for previously purchased products
In case of any issues or questions, contact NeverEngineLabs
7 reasons why your Sound collection licensing requirements may have changed:
Why User Licensing Matters
– Correct licensing helps protect your team, students, projects and research from copyright infringement
– Helps provide sustainability for NeverEngineLabs designers
– Small cost compared to potential complicated risks (product withdrawal, damages, retroactive license payments & more)