[vc_row][vc_column][vc_message message_box_style="solid" css_animation="bounceInLeft"]This page describes the Rhythmic Computation Lab that ran in 2015.
The entire content of the 2015 Lab is available as a bundle option for the new Rhythmic Computation Lab 2018
Starts May 1st 2018, runs for 6 months and is open to subscriptions now![/vc_message][vc_column_text]
Cristian Vogel has exclusively designed the Rhythmic Computation Lab for Kyma 7. It draws on over 20 years professional experience in the composition and performance of rhythmic music using drum machines and computation.
Regular updates of brand new approaches to rhythm machines will demonstrate the power of Kyma’s advanced realtime pattern generators, gates and triggers functions. Learn about working with groove morphing, Euclidean rhythms, extracting embedded markers in sample files, building “ROM Banks” and much more. These incredible sounding and truly original designs will astound you with their functionality and imagination. Get ready to extend your beat programming and sound design to the next level!
By subscribing to the Rhythmic Computation Lab, you get
- a growing archive of original Kyma sounds and samples
- exclusive sound designs by Cristian Vogel
- license to use all sounds and source material in your work
- automatic updates and additions to the Lab
- access to the Lab chat channels on your phone or desktop
- ‘mist(C90) included for free